Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Untainted Love

One of the things I love the most about mothering is the way God uses them in my life to refine and mold me. I learn so much through these precious little souls and for that I am truly grateful. 

Aiden adores his baby sister. Truly. Sure there are those moments when they don't share or are cranky and tired but the majority of the time they have an amazing bond. 

Yesterday Emma Grace was up very early and down for a nap before Aiden got up. He was overjoyed to hear her waking up and rushed to her crib. He loudly exclaimed "Aw Emma Grace soooooo cute, I want her!" That translates to I need a hug!

Emma Grace was in a cut off filthy onsie with the craziest bed head ever. Yet he found beauty there. To him she was "sooooo cute." I was brought to tears by his deep love for her. It is untainted by the cultural views of this world we live in, at least for now. For that I am so grateful. 

My heart hurts that we don't all use those sweet untainted eyes when we look at each other, but for now it is a sweet reminder for this little Momma. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...