Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A is for Aiden!

We have officially started preschool with Mommy this week. Summer and its lack of structure was not a friend to our sweet boy. He is LOVING our school days and I couldn't be happier. 

We studied A is for ant yesterday. Today was all about Aiden!!!! He was so funny answering little questions about himself that I just had to share!

Aiden Elias Freeze 7-23-13

M: How old are you?
A: Nothing
M: Are you sure
A: Yeah
M: How many numbers are you?
A: 13

M: What is your favorite color?
A: Red

M: What is your favorite shape?
A: Square

M: What is your favorite number?
A: 3
M: Aiden how old are you?
A: No! Nothing!

M: What is your favorite thing to eat?
A: Apples
M: What is your favorite thing to drink?
A: Apple Juice
(Please note he was coloring apples as I asked the questions, these are not "truthful" answers. Grin.)

M: Where is your favorite place to go?
A: The store

M: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: Big like Daddy
(Excuse me as I melt into a puddle of pure Momma bliss)

M: What is your favorite thing to play?
A: Park

M: What is your favorite movie?
A: Lightning McQueen

There you have it folks. Life according to Aiden at the ripe old age of three and a half. I sure do love this boy!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...