Waiting on a baby is hard. Really hard. Exhaustion with a two year old and a four year old was hard. I was counting down the days in a way I didn't do with Emma Grace. I was scheduled to be induced based on the blood thinners and complications that could cause. That meant I had a literal date to reach for. In the meantime...
I soaked up lots of extra snuggles.
Went to the doctor, soooo many times. Growth issues (mine not his) meant lots of extra ultrasounds. I never complained at a chance to see that sweet face again!
Nesting was in FULL swing. We were so very ready!!!!
One Friday OB visit looked as if I would pop any second. Fine with me, we even took a nice walk to the park to get things moving. The kids loved it, Mommy not so much.
Contraction counting and family on the way!
Nana and Aunt Ada arrived certain sweet boy would be here soon.
We tried every trick in the book, I really didn't want to be induced. I finally gave up and we just chilled. Attempting to enjoy our last few days of quiet.
Then....GO TIME!










No comments:
Post a Comment