I used to dream of a huge family, as in 6 kids for me please. Yup, I am one of THOSE. After our struggles with infertility and the adoption of our precious little Aiden I realized that nannying for 6, and having 6 might just be two very different things. I thought I had it all under control, I could do this. Can any parent truly do this? Let me be honest, this is the HARDEST job I have ever had in my life. I couldn't be happier. I am truly living my dreams every day and I couldn't be more grateful to God for bringing me to this place. Don't get me wrong there are days I want to scream into a pillow, or simply be allowed to stand up and return feeling to my extremities once more. The dreams have changed a bit as the reality of 6 is most likely not something we will obtain. I do still dream of a large family, regardless of the work and worry, and stress that a large family would bring. But for today, I just dream of catching up on the laundry...

So I cleaned the laundry room. Yes, this is clean. It is a basement, half finished, no ceiling icky dungeon which I despise...give me a break people.

I did many loads of laundry, folded and all!!!

I even cleaned out and reorganized Aiden's closet. No, you can't see mine :)
So for today, the dream lives on :)
No comments:
Post a Comment