Monday, February 3, 2014

Christmas 2013

To say I am behind on blogging would be understated. Honestly I almost shut this little blog down, but it currently houses the only "scrapbooking" I have done since we brought home our sweet baby boy 4 years ago. So I decided to make it a monthly thing, plus big events or adventures. Then I missed Christmas, and January. Taking care of this sweet little crazy family is almost more than I can handle from day to day. Blogging, well, it just doesn't hit the priority list. So here is to catching up...and moving on!

CHRISTMAS 2013
It is a largely non photographed event. As in next to none. I posted our tree trimming, and have a few baking pics with Emma Grace. That is it my friends. It was wonderful. Low key, no fuss, baby Jesus.

Exactly how we like it.


The kiddo's and I braved the Christmas Eve vesper service without Daddy. I haven't been able to bring myself to go alone in the oh 7 years we have lived here. It was wonderful! I am so glad I went. We got all dressed up and Aiden stayed in the service with me. He asked me no less than 10 times if he could go to his class within the first 5 minutes. Then he settled down and enjoyed singing, snacks, and even candles!


Oh sweet messy simple Christmas morning, you were such a blessing!


My sweet little bed head helped me make cinnamon rolls for breakfast! They were good, and as always I love baking with my kiddos. Even if it is a little messier :)


Just to prove the old theory, yes, the box is in fact as much fun as the toy itself. Or so think my kiddos.


Snuggled up watching our Christmas veggie tale movie. Shortly after it ended we got a little crazy, ditched our Christmas dinner plans, threw together a picnic and headed to Alabama. It was the best decision we could have made. We have been incredibly homesick the last few months and an extra day with family was just what we needed, even if spending most of Christmas day in the car isn't exactly what one would call "normal." Merry Christmas friends (what, 6 weeks late?)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...