Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lucas Elliot Freeze

I neglected to post an update on little Lucas in our February post. We had the opportunity to see Lucas, "on the tv" as Aiden says, this Valentines Day. It was such a sweet little treat for our day. He is a bit camera shy and we are struggling to get decent ultrasound pictures but we will take what we can get.



Today marks 27 weeks and the beginning of the third trimester. There are only 12 weeks left until induction (due to the blood thinners), though that is one week later than I made it with Emma Grace so we shall see what happens. I realized this morning that I have lost the art of self pregnancy pictures, I guess when it is your second attempt in 27 weeks that happens. Poor Lucas, sister had pregnancy pics weekly from 14 weeks until delivery. Oops. Though I have gained double the pounds that I had at this point with Emma Grace I actually don't look any bigger when I compare, which greatly surprised me as I feel like I should deliver any minute. Sweet boy the time will fly and we can't wait to meet you in due time!


There hasn't been a ton of nesting, or preparation just yet. We seem to get simpler with each baby and desire less "stuff" around the house. If I have my baby wrap I am good to go! We have the car seat and a bed, what more do we need?  I am sure once we retrieve our baby boy clothes from AL in a few weeks I will get a little busier on the preparation front, until then we are just living life one crazy day at a time in this little house. It is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...