Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Blessed

This weekend was a good reminder of how very blessed I am. Many little things contributed to that reminder. It was a weekend that encouraged me and sent me forth with new resolve.

A five hour drive with little distraction and lots of time to talk with Shem revived me immensely. Oh how I have missed solid quality time with him!

Sweet fellowship with my best friend from college and her sweet family is always such an encouragement in so many ways! My sweet son astounding me by adapting and playing with new friends in a way he never has before was hope that we are doing well.

Honestly just getting away from the chaos of our normal every day was a vacation in and of itself. It was good to just enjoy my little family and the everyday life that often passes unnoticed in our normal environment.

Lots of change is coming to this little house in the months ahead. Yet for today I'm simply aware that I am indeed blessed beyond measure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...