Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Oh the adventures of a day!

I like to think I have it all together. Sometimes I don't. Take yesterday morning for example, I got all my little people dressed and ready to go, verified I had my drivers liscence so I could vote...

Oh, wait. WHAT?

My license expired. In JULY. I blame pregnancy and a serious case of brain cell thievery. Emma Grace will be brilliant y'all.

So I gathered a few extra supplies knowing this adventure could be rough on the kiddos but that voting was important. I lugged a double stroller into the DMV to find that all state offices were closed for the day.

Oh boy.

I prayed my way back to the polls with a pit in the bottom of my stomach. I got to wait in two different lines as our voting location housed two precincts. Neither person checking me in noticed the expired license.

Hmmmm

We have a busy week and are headed out of town. Today's agenda: drivers license, oil change, returns, a few groceries and things for the trip, and refill prescriptions. Did i mention cleaning, laundry, and packing? Solo, two kids. We've never attempted this much in one day. It's going to be a doozy but here we go!!!!

If it gets too stressful Emma Grace can just chew on the furniture like she did yesterday. Grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...