Saturday, November 10, 2012

It's a beautiful thing

Not a week goes by that I am not struck by the beauty of adoption.

Looking at my sons sweet face. Realizing again and again how incredibly blessed that of all the people in the world God placed Aiden into our family. God doesn't make mistakes.

Our little family is a miracle.

Today we met with Aidens birth mother. It is always a bittersweet moment. The sacrifice she made was incredible. I understand that ever more clearly each time we walk away. At the end of the day I am the one who gets to snuggle him tight and be his Mommy. For that I am eternally grateful.

Sweet sleepy boy I hope you will always remember how much you are loved. Loved both by the one who gave you life and the one who is ever by your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...