His first day of school has come and gone. While I know there will be many more first days ahead of us, this one seems to be a huge milestone. I am not sure if that milestone was for Aiden or for me, honestly lets just claim it for us both.
I might have snapped thirty pictures. I might have sniffled all the way to school. I might have filled the morning with errands to avoid the quiet of a house without him. I might have sat on the edge of my seat while waiting for them to get out, ten minutes late!
His teacher walked him over to me herself and quieted my anxious face with her sweet words. "He had a good first day. He struggled to clean up and tried to throw a toy but I told him we don't do that, and he did fine. He is going to do great."
Momma's big boy is in school y'all!




No comments:
Post a Comment