Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Under Attack

Do you ever feel like you are under attack?

God has been doing big things in our hearts and lives over the last few months. God is calling us into a new season of life, one that will stretch us in new ways as we seek to serve him. It is in these seasons that I often feel Satans attempt to attack us and discourage the work God is doing.

I got sick 7 weeks ago and can count on one hand the days that all 4 of us have been well at one time. This morning as I dragged my aching body out of bed and prepared to take two children to the doctor instead of just one, it was not without discouragement.

Today as I feel sick and discouraged I am claiming and meditating on these words, and resting in the great physician.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...