Monday, March 18, 2013

Ugg to the max

Sometimes you just gotta give up and say ugg, and I don't mean the shoes.

In my attempt to be a wise steward over our funds I delved back into the world of homemade detergent. Or I tried.

I spent valuable nap time minutes on the phone with various soap manufacturers confirming that their products did not contain any soy or gluten. We've got a case of itchy around here and are beginning to wonder if we have topical allergies as well. Oh the joy.

I accomplished my goal and set about spending my last few minutes using serious muscle to grate my gluten and soy free bar soap.

Dove. With 1/4 moisturizing LOTION.

I will let you think on that a minute. Done? Yeah, ummmm lotion isn't something you want to wash your clothes with. UGG

That is okay, I didn't want to do laundry anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...