Saturday, June 30, 2012

I'm declaring it

I am officially declaring our little family in a "state of emergency."

What?

Well see here is the deal. This family thrived in Connecticut in a way I didn't know was possible. The simplicity of having so little, and living with clean open space gave us room to breathe. We have spent the nine months or so we have been back trying to simplify our life here.

Let's face it, pregnancy and a very complicated 8 weeks since her arrival hasn't gotten us where we needed to be. Not only that but our routines have fallen to pieces.

Aiden really struggles without normalcy and routine. I don't know why it has surprised me that he has struggled more and more in the last few weeks.

It's time to loose some sleep. To rid this house of it's excess and get it to a simple clean organized place. A place we can once again breathe in. It's also time to find some structure again and give our little guy the routine he needs.

A clean fresh start is beginning here! Stay tuned for updates on our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...