Monday, June 11, 2012

Reflections on my 20's

My twentys are almost over and as I literally count the days until the big 30 I have become a bit reflective.

As with most people I am sure, my twentys were packed with milestones! I grew up a lot, learned even more, and changed in so many ways.

I graduated from College...

I Got married...

We bought our first house...

We adopted our precious Aiden...

We left it all behind and hit the road...

We then returned home and welcomed sweet Emma Grace...

I can honestly say that I am ready for life to settle down. I am ready to settle into a routine with my little family and slow down the huge life altering events.

God has richly blessed me and while this birthday seems monumental it is after all simply a number. At the same time it feels like I am opening a new chapter and moving forward as a for real bonafide adult.

Here's to the next chapter!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...