Monday, April 22, 2013

Party Time: Preperation

Emma Grace had a big weekend. I might have taken a few pictures along the way. By a few I mean hundreds. This is my scrapbook so buckle up because here they come. I will post in several segments so its less overwhelming.

I seem to forget how much work goes into a birthday party. We don't do huge extravagant parties but we have lots of family, and church family too. The planning for this shindig started weeks in advance. We ended up combining baby dedication and her birthday in one huge day celebrating our sweet girl!

                                                

I was grateful to have lots of helpers. Mrs. Jacinda helped cut party decor and Mimi helped put invitations and such together. Shems family came a day early and helped in the backyard which is almost finished! I also had lots of kitchen and baby help between Nana and Mimi. I couldn't have done it without their help!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...