Friday, April 12, 2013

Provided For

It has been a tough year in this little house.

Physically we were sick for two months straight. Lets not talk about the financial struggle that endless copays and antibiotics can bring. Shortly after we found ourselves with a dead van and in need of a new vehicle. The registration and tag have not been fully processed on our "new" car and we find ourselves with yet another dead vehicle. This trend needs to stop!

Yet in every instance God has provided.

While we might have had unmet  "plans" for things like tax returns and "extra" money, we have had exactly what we needed. I am learning to stop wanting and start being content in the blessings God provides in his own way and time. As we laugh through yet another vehicle hunt I know it will be okay. God will take care of us, he always has, and always will.

Even in the little things.

I was discussing God's provision with friends last night, talking about how big my plans were for our tax return. How I had gotten caught up in the "I want's" and specifically how I wanted a new camera after ours recently ended up broken. This morning one of those sweet friends was on my front porch with their spare camera, blessing our socks off, and reminding me once again that God provides.

We even got a little cheesy celebrating with our new camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...