The post in which my husband said "Yeah he can take gymnastics, then he will have hard core skills and be able to climb on the roof without a ladder."
Let me back up a bit.
We are constantly looking for ways to burn off our sweet boys excessive energy. At his OT (occupational therapy) assessment a few weeks ago they suggested a trampoline. We responded by doing a major revamp of our basement turning it into the play area we desperately needed in this tiny house. Don't worry the trampoline will soon have its rightful spot.
Today's conversation began with soccer. Aiden will not be three until December and as I am fairly certain that is the cut off for fall soccer we really need to find something else. Enter gymnastics. I asked Shem if he thought gymnastics was too girlie because I thought the jumping and tumbling might be good.
Shem went long term and responded "Yeah he can take gymnastics, then he will have hard core skills and be able to climb on the roof without a ladder."
Not what Mommy had in mind.
We will revisit the topic at another time I am sure. Maybe once Mommy picks her jaw up off the floor and gets rooftop images out of her mind.
Love my happy energy driven monkey. Prefer however that his feet remain just a wee bit closer to the ground!

No comments:
Post a Comment