So I must admit that I have a small addiction. I LOVE PJ's, always have, always will. If you give me a gift card to any clothing store the first thing I will look at is PJ's. There is something so exciting and comforting about snuggling up in a great new pair of PJ's. I just love it! Bad days seem to fade away in your favorite PJ's. I could go on and on and on, but why? I have now transfered my love to a little munchkin who is beyond cute in some awesome PJ's. Let me leave you with this picture...

Does that dispel your doubts? I mean what is cuter than that right there? NOTHING.

I will also admit that I will pass up a polo shirt at a yard sale because it costs a dollar. PJ's on the other hand quickly have me plunking down the dough and walking away a happy camper. Like these, yep a whole dollar, and I paid it happily!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment