Now this might not seem so significant to some, but it bears great importance because of just a few little words. What words you might ask?
Oh yes dear friends, all is well. In the legal world no one would ever have to know the truth. Yet we think the truth is beautiful, a picture of God's grace. However, I LOVE those names, I love the legality that says he is mine...forever.
There is still waiting to be done. The ever evasive social security card is still in the works. Sometimes I feel like all we do is wait. Sometimes it grows weary and overwhelms me beyond what I think I can bear. Then I take a long hard look and I see this...
When I look into that face I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was worth all the waiting in the world. We are blessed beyond measure, my cup runneth over.
No comments:
Post a Comment