Our first order of business upon all returning safe and sound home to Louisville was to get to my OB stat and check up on our little gummy bear. Sadly my OB was out sick today and we only got a partial check up. They were able to do an ultrasound and tell me that growth and heartbeat looks good which for now means no more bed rest! Let me tell you after 5 weeks straight of nothing but the couch I am eternally grateful. Now if my ankle will only quit acting up I can return to "normal" life.
I return to see my doctor on Friday and will hopefully get a much clearer picture on how many risks I face over the next 7 months with this little miracle. Our official due date is May 16th putting us 8 weeks and 5 days in. We are so grateful for all of your prayers, thank you! God has watched over and protected us in amazing ways over the last few months and we are so very very blessed!
A weekend re-cap of our trip home and Aiden's first airplane ride coming soon! :)
YAY! Gummy Bear is adorable. :) So happy you're home and life is returning to normal. *hugs*
ReplyDelete