Monday, October 24, 2011

It doesn't belong...

To be completely honest there are MANY things in my house right now that are not where they belong. This makes Mommy unhappy. However at some point along the way of this journey called Mommahood I came to the realization that with littles that is just part of life. Perfection in the home simply isn't obtainable and it is OKAY.

I remind myself of this often.

Lately I have had to remind myself more than normal. When we moved back the house was spotless but by the time we unloaded the minivan it was, well, crowded. A huge lack of energy and a stiff ankle means pacing myself is required and it simply hasn't gotten under control since we returned. We have only been back 2 weeks yet I feel like we are drowning in stuff. I knew this would be a struggle as we had adjusted to living with so little. Our plan was to attack the house immediately upon returning and get rid of all the things that clutter us down. It hasn't happened. It will, but it will be very slow.

Some of the things that don't belong are very creatively designed by someone much shorter than Mommy. These are the things that often catch me by surprise and make me laugh.

Can you find the thing that doesn't belong?



Surprise!!!!!!



I love being a Mommy!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness ... I find things all over the house that N has "hidden" for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...