What if Your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights
Are what it takes to know You’re near
What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise
"Blessings" by Laura Story
I heard this song for the first time recently. It was such a sweet reminder for me. God has taken me through some deep valleys over the years but it truly was in those moments that I found myself closest to Him. It was a time of deep growth and trust. Those times changed who I am.
Those tears she talks of, they truly bring healing and restoration. It is not always something you recognize in the moment, but later when you look back you realize that it was an avenue of blessing.
I am so very grateful for all the blessing I have been given through raindrops. Some of them are exceptionally cute...
No comments:
Post a Comment