Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Food food food

Shem and I have become increasingly aware of the link between food and health in the years we have been married.

It's why we didn't hesitate to attempt a gluten free lifestyle. We are only 8 days in and have seen such an improvement in the way we feel that I'm pretty sure we will never return.

I was made very aware of how much better I feel today at the grocery. I skimmed down a few of the inner isles for a thing or two and wasn't the least bit tempted by the pre-packaged processed food.

Aiden on the other hand still wants cookies! We will win him over though!

It takes a little more thought and a few more dollars but it really isn't that hard. I would rather pig out on fruit than cookies anyway, and that's the honest truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...