As the saying goes my kids are as different as night and day. It amuses me to no end and often leaves me feeling like I'm starting all over the second time around.
Aiden took three naps, then two, and still takes a solid afternoon nap. Emma is a terrible napper. She often resists until late afternoon then dozes off and on much of the evening. She already sleeps through the night so I will certainly not complain as it took Aiden two years to accomplish that milestone!
Aiden hardly ever put things in his mouth and Emma Grace can squirm or spin her way around an amazing spam of space and will put anything in her path straight into her mouth. She goes nuts over toys, any toy, where Aiden rarely played with toys at this age and really only had one he was interested in.
Aiden was fussy and discontent if put down for any length of time and while I always said he was easy going the truth was he was constantly held or attended to because that is what he required. Emma Grace on the other hand will spin and play in her excersaucer for long periods of time as happy as can be. Which is a huge blessing as Aiden is still a very hands on kid and Mommy only has two!
I love the subtle and obvious differences that make them unique. I am blessed every day by the little people in my life. I love the sound of children in the little spaces of our home and understand so well how very blessed I am!

No comments:
Post a Comment