Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bonafide Super Hero

Every kid should think Daddy is superman.

My kids are very blessed and I thank God for giving them such an amazing Daddy. It is one of my greatest joys to watch my man with his sweet babies.

Life has been challenging for the last month or so. Major home renovations, lots of preschool entrance meetings, a work project for Daddy, and a nearly house wide case of strep have left us stretched a little thin. Mommy has been a little too stressed and not quite as patient as she should be. We are just starting to find our groove as a "settled" family of four too!

Enter superman.

I think he realized how badly Momma needed a break. A fun little family shopping trip, some time for Mommy to clean without helpers, and a quiet house have all found their way into our week.

He took them both to the park for 2 hours!!!

The house was strangely quiet. I could have done so many things. What did I do? I cleaned the kitchen and stain sticked an entire load of laundry.

While that may not seem thrilling I woke up a much happier Mommy and have enjoyed quiet little moments with my kiddos today!

If you count Aiden raiding the fridge and locking us in a bedroom a quiet moment that is ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...