When your a Momma you simply don't get sick days. The doctor might tell you to get extra rest as you quietly snicker under your breath knowing it will never happen. That is just part of it.
I am so grateful I pushed through until Emma Graces fever broke and the worst was over for her. Then I crashed big. I like to do things with style! Sunday I spent a good part of the day in bed while Shem played Mr. Mom. Monday he returned to work, and I was even sicker! Today I have turned a corner, day 4 for me, and I am up and about despite zero energy and the inability to swallow without sharp pain.
I am hoping tomorrow will be even better. I hope I can enjoy the amazing soup I have been smelling all day. I will admit I am NOT looking forward to catching up on the mass of laundry and cleaning that resulted following a week of sickness in this little house.
Maybe I will just stay in bed and enjoy more of the awesome snuggling we have been soaking up!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment