Soon these kiddos will pass me by. I'm not up to speed with the latest and greatest technology although I can maneuver through new devices decently. I do what I need to, and pretty much leave the rest.
Sad? Maybe. Maybe not.
I think we are too connected. I LOVE that I can keep up with friends and family in mere seconds. Yet I often wonder how beneficial it truly is to be constantly "tethered" to some device or another. I know I need a chance to unplug and rest.
My kids may never know that reality.
Aiden maneuvers tablets and smart phones like a pro, and Emma has already started batting and swipping those lovely screens. I'm sure one day I will look back on this post and laugh, as will my children when I tell them that I was born BEFORE cell phones and Internet!
The dark ages, I know, I know!

No comments:
Post a Comment