Wednesday, February 8, 2012

26 Weeks!!!

As I round out my second trimester reality is setting in. Gone are the complications of the first trimester, and quickly following are the "hardly feel pregnant" days of the second trimester. Things like bending over are becoming very difficult, sleep is certainly a thing of the past, and Shem has noticed I have the pregnant sway. NOT the waddle of the last few weeks, but a "gentle sway" that comes with my shifting center of gravity.

From the front I still don't look that pregnant...



Yet from the side I believe I have finally reached the point where there is no question. I am still however waiting for that comment from a stranger, the one that makes me smile, because they know too!




There are still moments when it feels surreal, this miracle that shouldn't be. In those quiet moments I find myself grateful for the blessing God has bestowed on us in our little Emma Grace. Feeling her move, seeing her grow within, is a chapter I missed with our sweet Aiden. I am so grateful to have this nine months with Emma! Little girl you are loved :)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...