Not much change in the belly. I have only gained a total of 10 pounds so far. Some say they are jealous, others comment on how easily I will loose weight after Emma arrives. I am simply concerned, hopefully without merit. I haven't gained anything in the last two weeks and am measuring 4 days or so behind. While they are not concerned yet, if things don't change in the next few weeks they will do an Ultrasound to ensure that our sweet baby girl is growing properly. God has taken care of us thus far, first through infertility, and again with complications during this pregnancy. I have no doubt he will continue to take care of us and give us the peace and strength to take each step of this miraculous journey!
Yesterday I had the joy of a round two sugar test. I use the word joy a bit sarcastically mind you. Though I will say the double sugar oarnge drink wasn't as bad as the nasty fruit punch I was subjected to during round one. I HATE fruit punch haha. There is some confusion as to whether the results will be in late this afternoon or early next week. I am crossing my fingers that tonight will have me resting with this whole waiting game behind me. Whatever the results!
Until week 29 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment