Her fifth heel prick today was by far the worse as they struggled to get her to bleed but she handled it well aside from a few squawks. Aiden was more upset than she was! She also had her cord site cauterized as her stump fell off early and had some granuloma (bulging and not fully healed) underneath, which could lead to internal infections if not treated. We have been advised to keep her home and away from large crowds until 28 days just as a precautionary measure.
Sweet Baby all passed out from the ordeal, check out the band-aid which is bigger than her foot!!! Love that girl :)
Mommy can officially see her ankle bone and is so super pumped about it. I am still feeling great too! I shaved my legs, reached my pre-pregnancy weight, and bent over the washer with ease. It was a good day :)
Tomorrow Daddy returns to work and I am a bit apprehensive I will admit. Not only that, but we have to see the ENT for Emma Grace's tongue tie evaluation. Luckily Mimi is meeting us there so all I have to manage alone is getting them both ready and to the van! It will be a long 14 hours I am sure BUT WE CAN DO IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment