I have been enjoying this for two weeks...
What a crazy two weeks it has been!
Just for fun here are is a real glimpse into our crazy two weeks: stats style!
Emma Grace:
- 5 Jaundice Heel Sticks
- 24 hours under lamps to help battle the jaundice
- One Granuloma cauterization (herniated umbilical cord), and almost a 2nd
- 4 Pediatrician Visits, one ER with Mommy (one of her heel sticks)
- Last weigh in 6lbs 11oz (last Thursday)
- Longest sleep stretch 3 hours (she would go longer I think but the jaundice requires we wake her to feed every 3 hours)
- Cuteness level 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 and beyond!!!!
Mommy:
- One ER visit
- Two blood clots in my right leg
- One repeat Doppler Scan (still waiting on results)
- One fever of 101 (today!)
- One round of antibiotics
Tomorrow is my two week check up. I must say it couldn't come at a better time as I feel a bit overwhelmed with all the medical chaos we have been through over the last two weeks!
More importantly is the utter joy the last two weeks has brought. The love I feel for this little girl astounds me. Aiden was the same way. It is amazing how your heart can continue to grow until you feel it will burst. There is no place I would rather be than here with my little family. I am truly living my dream and so very grateful to God for giving me the desires of my heart in such a miraculous way above all I could have hoped or prayed for. My cup runneth over.
No comments:
Post a Comment