Saturday, May 5, 2012

Gods Protection

God has protected us in so very many ways over the last year. Traveling mercies with Shems job, an ankle injury that while inconvenient healed without surgery, a miracle pregnancy and protection through a troubling first trimester, and a job back home when we needed it! I am sure there are countless things unlisted but understand that though the last year has been tough God has been faithful.

Four days post child birth I sit in an ER with a possible blood clot. My husband has my sweet girl upstairs getting the test she was to have had at her doctors office. As a million thoughts run through my head I am a jumbled mess of fear and trust.

There are so many possibilities from the insanely minor to life altering. I know this though, I serve the giver of life and he already knows what the future holds. As a friend encouraged last night "My God's got this."

He is protecting me and my sweet daughter. My prayers are that the next few days have these moments as a distant memory.

I want so badly to be home snuggled up with my little family ALL of us happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...