Saturday, August 18, 2012

It's Here!

When Aiden's occupational therapist suggested a trampoline to allow for the expenditure of his excess energy I knew it was a great idea. In fact I wondered why I hadn't thought of it before!!!

After much debate on which route to go and a last minute mind change I waited with baited breath for it to arrive. I heard the truck yesterday and about popped with glee. Shem wasn't home yesterday so we had to wait, but first thing this morning we set it up. I am glad I didn't attempt it on my own because it was a doozy.

Aiden LOVES it!

Not only is he jumping off that extra energy, he is also pulling his little stuffed friends in for a quiet snuggle. Double score! This is one happy Momma!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that one!! We have just a standard mini-trampoline, and it is great, but doesn't get as much use as it did the first few months. My couch they want to jump on non-stop. How does this make sense?? I would love to have a room in my house that could just be a sensory room. Rice bucket and pouring toys, safe climbing zone, and some kind of fun jumping zone like that. I think we would all be more sane!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...