Friday, May 27, 2011

Comforts of Home...

There is something about the home you grew up in that provides a certain level of comfort. Or maybe it is just the people who live there. However there are a few things I find myself doing each time we return...



Why is it that I never played in My Moms makeup as a kid but as an adult I enjoy it immensely. Maybe it is because she buys the good stuff and not whatever is on sale at Wal-Mart:)



Little Rosies. Oh how I love that place, there is NOTHING like it. I have officially eaten of its wonderfulness three times, or four if you count my recent cheese dip breakfast. Sigh.

Other things I love:

- Raiding the Fridge
- My Momma playing with my hair
- The deep darkness and bold stars that country living affords
- "Real" TV

Aiden is finding his own little nich here at Nana B and Pappys. His favorites are a bit different though...



There is nothing like playing on the computer with Nana B., watching tv, and holding the remote all at the same time! Well if your name is Aiden that is.



The goggles are a huge hit! Or rather they make great pictures ;)



Home projects with Pappy! He even gets to hold the tools. OH YEAH!

Soon it will be back to our "normal" routine. For now the time away from reality is nice. Soon our normal won't be so normal, but for now we are just having cheese dip for breakfast. Yes indeed life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...