Sunday, May 8, 2011

Overly Blessed...

I am not sure you truly can be overly blessed, yet sometimes I feel that I am. Today as we celebrate Mother's day I am blessed to reflect on the presence of three Momma's in my life. I am pretty sure that means I am overly blessed. I am humbly grateful to God for placing each of them in my life.

My sweet Mommy never ceases to amaze and inspire me. She has been through so much with her health over the years yet still allowed the Lord to shine brightly through her life. I have no greater example of faith. The memories we share are great. From family vacations, to scrap-booking, to under the dash dancing in the car. I am blessed to have a family who understands what is truly important in life, to live for Jesus above all else, and to love your family and cherish every moment. One of my favorite things about going home is climbing in bed with my Mommy and talking about life, sometimes serious, sometimes not so much. I know that no matter what I am going through she is there and will support me in any way she can. She is a prayer warrior and I know that my life is blessed by the prayer covering she bestows on my family. Thank you so much for teaching me about life, about Jesus, and about being a mother. I love you so very much.



Some people fear the dreaded Mother in Law. Once again I was blessed. Rebecca and I have so much in common and somehow we just get each other. Time at their house is most often spent in the kitchen cooking and talking, and I love it. She raised an amazing son for which my life has been made richer. I am blessed to have such an amazing second family and another Momma to love. Thank you for all that you mean to me, I love you.



Momma T. Somehow when we moved here God knew I would ache for home and family in a way I couldn't imagine. He brought me you. In those tough moments you were there to see me through. God could have filled that role with anyone, but he chose someone whose heart lines up with mine and whose life experiences are aligned in a way that draws us close. Thank you for realizing that blood does not always make a family and for taking us in as your own. Thank you for loving my monkey with such a passion. I am blessed for your presence and love you muchly.



To all three of my Momma's, Happy Mother's Day. I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...