Monday, May 23, 2011

Dreamers...



My husband is a dreamer.

It was one of the things that attracted me to him in the first place. He has a passion for life, for pushing forward, for reaching for the dreams in his heart.

Those dreams often change. In the last few years I haven't enjoyed the constant rambling of his dreams. I have responded in fear of change. God has been working on that with me. He has reminded me of who Shem is, and why I love him. He has also reminded me of where I should ultimately place my trust.

The time away together for our anniversary allowed us to talk, and to dream. It is good to once again dream with my sweet husband. To align my heart with his and support his goals for our family.

God has been changing our views on the way we live. We have never been normal but it seems like God is placing different dreams in our hearts that may require an even bigger jump from normal. Change is coming. I am not afraid, but loving the dream. I am trusting God for our future and following the direction of my husband as he dreams a bigger dream and guides our family into the future.

Maybe we are both just a bunch of dreamers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...