Friday, November 25, 2011

Oh Happy Day...

It has been one of those days. The purely blissful kind.

My sweet little man called me Momma. Six days shy of his 2nd birthday and sooooo worth the wait. I almost didn't catch it, or maybe I didn't quite believe what I heard. Three times in a row though, oh yeah that is for real!

Then this came in the mail...



Hehe it was like Christmas and they aren't even really mine! Lots of discussion about what makes a "perfect" cloth diaper ensued in this little house. Funniest thing was that Shem got more worked up than I did! I might have to reign him in from starting his own business. Oh boy! We can't wait to try all our new fluff!

Then to put the cherry on top of the perfect day I heard CHRISTMAS music on the radio. Oh happy day I literally clapped with glee!

It was indeed a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...