Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Monkey Madness...

Due to a husband who is gone for 14 hours any time he has a shift weekends don't always mean much around here. Now that we only have one car, and Aiden and I stay home when Daddy is gone, I really have no concept of a passing week. In my head this week has been LONG, yet I then realize that it is only Monday.

So ignore the fact that it is only Monday when I say this "week" has been c.r.a.z.y.

Monkey Madness has ensued in a very real way. He is either a complete angel or whines and screams all day, over the silliest things no less. Some days I feel like the only word that comes out of my mouth is no, and I must admit I don't like that. In all honesty most of the time he is great, but those days, boy are they whoppers!

He has officially "chosen" his first outfit...



Would you ever believe that cuteness could pitch a fit? It is called a sin nature my friend, we all have them. I will be honest and say a big part of our problem is that he is pinned up in this little house so often. On the days Shem is home I go into overdrive and realize that the list of errands has piled up and the fridge is empty, yet forget as I rush out the door alone that my little man has cabin fever.

This "week" we are working on time management and specifically on getting a little guy out and active as much as possible. Hope it helps!

Oh and why hasn't any one explained to him that you simply don't eat a pregnant woman's snack. So much for my very first real craving :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...