Wednesday, November 23, 2011

15 Weeks!

I am 15 weeks today. Just over a month until the halfway point. I will admit that lately I feel "un-pregnant" sometimes. The constant nausea and pain have eased and I am not so huge that it gets in the way. It is a good place to be. I am trying to enjoy this stage and spend as much time in the floor with my little man as I can before my girth prevents it!

Gummy Bear is the size of an oarnge! That seems so big :) and much less scary even though I know we have not yet reached a point where he/she could survive outside the womb.



I don't really feel like I am any bigger though there was a difference I couldn't put my finger on. I finally figured it out when I realized that if I lay on my side my belly now hits the bed. Last week if I looked down it appeared as if I had a goose egg sticking out of my belly button, I will admit my view was a bit awkward. This week my sides have rounded a bit and I just look fat. Haha, I can say that...others CAN NOT. That is unless you want the stink eye.

Happy 15 weeks little gummy bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...