Salad.
Yup, I am totally blogging about salad. I am brain dead people. I can't think of anything to say on here, goodness, I can't even finish my own sentences. I blame it on the baby :) but hey I can be brain dead for a few months!
I went to Jason's Deli a few weeks back with Mimi and actually had salad for lunch. Ya'll I don't like salad. I know it is good for me, but I probably only eat it a few times a year. I know, it's bad. Well that salad was mmmmm mmmmm good.
We have been trying to eat more veggies and a little less meat, dairy, and pasta. You know it is the American dream. What? Don't ask, I don't even know. Told ya I was brain dead. So today I made a giant salad for lunch, mushrooms, peppers, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, it had it all.
It.Was.Amazing.
Even Aiden picked at it a bit. Though he was only interested in the dried cranberries and crutons.
This just might become a weekly occurence around here.
Baby steps people, baby steps.
No comments:
Post a Comment