Gummy Bear is getting bigger! He/she is the size of my fist, weighs about an ounce, and is four inches long. We know from our last blurry ultrasound that our little one is very active in there and will likely only get more active. Hip hip hooray!
Now on to 14 week, second trimester belly shots. Last week I blogged about my belly POP and got quite the comments. Here are a few of those mostly funny comments I have received over the last weeks just in case you need a laugh:
- I have no muscle tone, hence I am showing early
- The doctors MUST be a month off on my due date
- Are you sure there aren't two in there
ALL of these comments came from FAMILY, I guess they figure they can get away with it. Luckily this pregnancy was an unexpected miracle and I am GLAD to get huge so am un-phased by the comments and proud to show off this belly!
So today I took two pictures. One showing the reality (the first) and the second is me giving it all I have got (the second). I prefer the second haha!
Makes a little difference doesn't it?!
Recently I splurged and ordered a Momma necklace, something I had been dreaming of since monkey man entered our life. I wanted something that signified what a miracle his adoption was, yet something that wouldn't be obsolete if another child entered our home in a different way. I looked long and hard before I found this one at R House Couture...
Days after I placed my order we found out I was pregnant. Yes Miracles still happen and our family is a living testament to that fact. Soon a new letter will grace this sweet reminder, and we couldn't be more blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment