Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Milestones & Misty Eyed Mommy Moments...

I have been a bit nostalgic today. It is the last day that my little guy is one. Tomorrow I will have a bonified big boy on my hands. I admit I wanted to keep him up late tonight just to relish the moment with my BABY.



The first moment I held you baby boy my life was changed forever. I remember that moment so clearly, when you were placed in my arms, life seemed to pause. Those first few days were uncertain, then just as clearly was that moment when we received the call saying it was forever. Then we took you home and embarked on this journey called parenthood. The last two years have stretched us in amazing ways as we learned how to be your Mommy and Daddy. Every moment with you is truly a miracle.







Tonight I put to bed a baby. Though he will ALWAYS be my baby, something about two is hard for this Mommy. Tomorrow is a big day, now please excuse me as I go find the kleenex. Two is a BIG number.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, sweet little guy! I can't believe you're two!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...