Saturday, April 9, 2011

Oh what a week...

I haven't blogged in three days. It isn't that I haven't wanted to blog, or been abnormally busy, it just hasn't happened. As we speak a grumpy toddler has been removed from my lap and is being "entertained" by his dear Dadda. It won't last long, because when Mr. grumpy pants invades his small body it seems only Momma will do.

So here it is folks, our week in review...speedy style!



My sweet son handed me this empty wipe bucket, he is such a big helper.



When I found the wipes in the hall I totally stuffed them all back in the box. When you are almost out of wipes you can get a little desperate. I did not properly fold them, shocker I know!



Much to my dismay this thing has taken up permanent residence in monkey's mouth. ARGH. We have done so well just taking the paci at bedtime. He knows that his paci stays in his bed, or under the bed, depending on if he threw it out when he last woke up. He can often be found "stuck" under the bed or standing beside it wailing as it is just out of his reach. Stupid toothers :(



Big trucks came to our street once again. Aiden LOVES them. They dug up our front yard to replace the gas lines, so it was entertainment up close and personal!



I started the huge undertaking of going through Aiden's outgrown clothes. My brother and his wife will be welcoming little Judah soon, so Aiden's clothes get to go and visit him instead of take up residence in our basement.



Somehow I found 24 month clothes that actually fit the little monkey stuffed in his 9 month bin. Do NOT ask how my over organized ocd self allowed that to happen for I can't find words to explain.



I found this tiny onsie. Aiden was once this small. I stared in shock. I was very brave and didn't cry.




OH MY GOODNESS. I will not cry, I will not cry! :)



Earlier in the week I was super pumped to find stride rite sandals at the local consignment for only 9 bucks. Has any one ever heard of knock off stride rite's???? I think I found a pair...argh. They were brand new, not a speck of dirt or wear. He wore them for the first time today and folks they shredded apart. I noticed the whole back peeling off at the park. When we got home he was crying and pulling at his feet. I took them off to find the whole sole was shredded and sticky. Sigh.

What I really really really want is these. Only I can't decide what color. Oh, and I can't spend that kind of money on shoes he will quickly outgrow. I do care about his foot development which is why I am so careful to search the consignments for good shoes. Ya'll these are HIS shoes, they are called the "Aiden," and they even spelled it right. Sigh. Maybe for my birthday. HINT HINT ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...