Thursday, September 22, 2011

7 Hours of Scary...

We knew when putting the word out that I was pregnant we ran the risk of having to let the "whole world" now we lost the baby as well. What we didn't know was that a mere hour after my blog post and email to friends that we would be on our way to the ER.

Spoiler alert: Everything is fine for now.

Yet I know that I don't want to see these...



For roughly 8 more months. THANKS so much! It was certainly not my ideal of a fun day and that is a fact. Here is a brief run down of our day:

7 Hours in the E.R.
1 Napless Hungry Toddler
2 Doctors
3 Ultrasounds
1 Follow Up Scheduled
0 Maternity Coverage

Knowing we have a 5 week little baby who for now is doing a-okay is PRICELESS and worth the torture of the day. For now I am taking it easy, which I was already doing thanks to my foot so hey no change there.

For all of you who have and continue to bathe us in your prayers THANK YOU! Know it means the world to us and we are so very grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness ... didn't realize you don't have maternity coverage! Praying, mama friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...