Thursday, September 1, 2011

21 Months...

Aiden turns 21 months today. We are closing in on the two year mark. The mark that makes stating how many months he is becomes somewhat obsolete. The mark that makes him more of a toddler and less of a baby. Sniff. Okay enough of that!

Love the little monkey!!! :)



I thought it might be fun to share a few little stats. Mostly because this is how I remember the big and little events in life. My scrapbook if you will.

Favorite Foods: Bananas, Chicken Nuggets, and Ketchup!

Favorite Song: Little Bunny Foo Foo (why oh why did I start that?)

Favorite Toy: Anything and I mean anything with wheels!!!!!!!!

Favorite Game: I'm gonna gitcha gitcha (also known as sneak up on Daddy)

Favorite Book: Tootle (a 1940's book about a train)

Favorite Show: Sesame Street

Favorite Activity: Eating Playdoh

That is our little man and all the things he loves. Pure sweetness in a tiny package. Unless he is hungry. Or sleepy.

LOVE HIM!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...