He loaded and unloaded the dishwasher. Many times.
He pulled Aiden from many a precarious spot.
He worked all night and then napped on the floor just so I wouldn't have to vacate my comfy resting spot.
He made dinner and cleaned up the aftermath.
He shared his brand new toy. A huge sacrifice for him.
He kept the bathroom clean of "obstacles" so Mommy wouldn't trip.
He was the story teller.
He even patiently attempted dozens of pictures with an uncooperative accomplice for Mommy's special project.
Not pictured are the dozens of diapers, naps, snacks, sippies, medications, cleaning, more diapers, and so much more that are required to run a home for the week.
Most importantly to me, he thanked me very sincerely for all that I do. Understanding is a priceless gift. For that and so much more I am so very grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment