At times it seems like my own tiny prison. Nearly every time I got up yesterday there was bleeding, so here I sit trying my best to behave. We have erected a furniture baby gate beside the couch to protect my foot from becoming the monkeys trampoline, hence the prison type view I now boast of. Welcome to Boringville.
Shem struggled to become Mr. Mom coming off of a night shift and running on no sleep, but he has stepped up to the challenge beautifully and I am so proud of him! He doesn't always do things how I would do them, but that's okay!
Today he got this in the mail...
Both my boys are ecstatic with Daddy's new toy. I am just happy I get my computer back!!! I have however come to the realization that the dishes will probably stack up and we might just eat up all the leftovers. Who has time to cook when there are new toys to play with???
Thats an update from Boringville!
No comments:
Post a Comment