Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just a "little" POP

Lets suffice it to say that at the start of this pregnancy I was out of shape and had positively no muscle tone. Add to that a few extra summer pounds and early pregnancy bloating and I felt like I looked "pregnant" fairly quickly. Though the fact that I have wanted this my whole life and never thought it would happen might just factor in to the eagle eye which has stared at my belly for the last 13 weeks.

I intended to wait until the second trimester to start the belly pics but silly me I thought that was today. Yeah yeah I know. Today marks 13 weeks and the last week of my first trimester. Monday however found me feeling even more pregnant than "normal." Sometime that evening as I ran errands I felt as if I was swaggering (not to be confused with huge preggo waddling) and was feeling rather large. A look in the mirror that evening had me smiling just a wee bit as I noticed a small POP had occurred, and suddenly baby was showing off. Up until recently I could mask the blooming belly based on what clothes I put on. I might still have a few days left playing hide and seek but I think this baby is no longer interested in hiding and that is JUST FINE with me.



I will admit that I put on my tightest clothes and may or may not have stood just so when shooting this picture. Translate that to arched back and deep exhale.

Like I said, I love the belly. I think I look good with a little POP ;)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You have a baby bump! It looks good on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I love the pop!!! I know that you will enjoy it and cherish it more than most mamas, and I may or may not have tears in my eyes I'm so happy seeing it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...