Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bye Bye Cloth Trial...

If you missed my recent blissful rants on cloth diapering check out the sidebar and be amazed. I tagged the most recent ones because I KNEW you would want to catch up! While I know cloth diapering is not for everyone it is something I am passionate about, a hobby if you will.

One of the most exciting things about returning home and a new baby on the way was the opportunity to return to cloth! I am sooooooo beyond excited. We recently ordered a cloth diaper trial kit to test out a few new brands before ordering our new stash. We also found out we are getting our old stash back, because the family we gave them to has enough cloth and aren't actually using them! So now we don't have to expand our stash as much but will still need to have more since we will have a biggun and a wee one in them!

Our cloth trial was so much fun, we loved trying out different things. Yet in a way we were surprised with what we found in the end. Everyone loves different things when it comes to cloth, and we are certainly no different.



We have settled on a mix of fitted pockets and one size pockets. This allows me to make diapers for big man (more on that later) and use our previous diapers on the new baby. We may or may not order pockets that will fit the new baby somewhere in the middle, it depends on how we handle returning to our snap in inserts that are a bit harder to clean. Aiden hasn't always made cloth diapering easy, poor kid, but we have loved every minute of it! I was sad to see our happy little stash return but I did keep a goodie or two :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...