The clothing issues started yesterday. He had speech therapy in the morning and so we like to be dressed in "real clothes" for the ocassion. I had no idea of the ordeal that would ensue when I removed his socks. Apparently only the striped ones would do. You would have thought he lost his best friend. I tried a different stripe, and letting him choose. No go Mommy. The socks pictured are yesterdays dirty socks, Mommy chose not to pick that battle today. The lovely green teddy bear pj pants are the result of wet pj pants this morning. It was very UNCOOL of me to take them off wet or not, so these green bear ones were the closest we could find to what he had previously had on. So the "outfit" transpired in all of its glory!
Seeing as it appears that a fit will be pitched regardless of which article of clothing is changed this Momma is going all out tomorrow and taking it ALL off. A clean outfit, one big fit, and then it will be finished and we will move on with our day.
Oh how hard it is to be two!
I didn't know he started speech therapy! How's it going?
ReplyDelete